Kukouri Mobile Entertainment is a multi award-winning indie game developer based in Kotka, Finland.
Are you the next super star in marketing games? We are looking for a new talent to join our ranks in marketing and community management. You will have a chance to grow to have a major role in growing and managing Pixel Worlds and other Kukouri titles.
We are a small and agile team of veteran developers currently entering a rapid growth stage. We are famous for the Tiny Troopers franchise and most recently, for Pixel Worlds, a social sandbox MMO (2018 People's Choice Award at Game Connection). In total, our games have a 50M downloads across platforms from mobile to PC and consoles. Our current focus is in Pixel Worlds, award-winning cross-platform MMO sandbox game, entering aggressive scale-up phase.
We offer a fun, creative and 100% crunch-free work environment. We believe that a healthy work-life balance and creative freedom, combined with competitive remuneration are key.
This is role where the objective is to learn and gradually grow into higher responsibilities based on personal skills, ambitions and performance. You would work under guidance of senior experts to help you succeed.
- Learn key topics in developing, managing and marketing F2P mobile games
- Dig deep into community management, user acquisition, influencer marketing and production of marketing materials
- Assist in video productions (ie editing, repository management) and creation of other marketing materials
- Coordinate social media and support communications
- Highly motivated in building a career in the games industry (must have)
- Preferably a gamer background with variety of games
- Active participation in communities in games or related areas
- General understanding of business management, marketing and B2C communications
- Preferably a close-to-finish bachelor’s or master’s degree, we also offer a possibility to work on a final thesis
- Great communication skills in English - Additional languages are a plus
- Graphical design and video editing skills
- Working knowledge of key social media and community channels ie Youtube, Twitch, Discord, Instagram, etc.
Please send us your CV and cover letter and potential portfolio.